Tuesday, July 6, 2010

50% FOM E-wallpaper


Firstly, I open the FOM building’s picture. I use Quick Selection Tools and I select the sky’s image and then I delete the selection.


Next, I do adjustment the brightness and contrast to look brighter than before.


After that, I insert Polaroid image.


Then, I place a convocation image and I use Free Transforms to adjust the image and resize into the Polaroid’s frame.


After that, I merge down layer convocation image to Polaroid frame.


Next, I insert white wall. I add new layer for coloring the wall.


I choose red for the coloring the wall. After that, I use blending options and I choose to overlay the red coloring with the original wall and the opacity is 90%.




Then, I insert Mmu Logo.



I insert the Mmu Logo at the red wall.



After that, I use blending options and I choose multiply. Now, the white background is disappearing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment